The Exhibition has been closed. Thank you for your visit!
The information is renewed for visitors.
Purpose of the Exhibition
The SEWAGE WORKS EXHIBITION is Japan's largest annual exhibition on the theme of sewage systems. It is held for local governments and other entities that manage the business of sewage systems - to exhibit the latest technology and equipment developed by Japanese companies and organizations involved in the wide range of fields related to sewage systems. It is also held for the general public to encourage understanding and inspire interest in sewage systems.
- Event name:SEWAGE WORKS EXHIBITION ’23 SAPPORO
- Dates:August 1 (Tue.) – 4 (Fri.), 2023 4days from 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
(opening at 10:30 a.m. on the first day and closing at 16:00 on the last day)
- Venue:Sapporo Dome (1, Hitsujigaoka, Toyohira-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido)
- Organized by:Japan Sewage Works Association (JSWA)
- Supported by:Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Ministry of Environment, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, National Governor’s Association, National Mayors Association, National Village Association, Hokkaido Prefecture, City of Sapporo, Japan Sewage Works Agency, Nikkei Inc., Television Hokkaido Broadcasting
- Sponsored by:Approximately 60 organizations including the Japan Institute of Wastewater Engineering and Technology
- Number of exhibitors:299
- Number of booths:913
- Concurrent projects:Technical tours, Exhibitor presentations etc.
- Major concurrent events:60th Japan Annual Technical Conference on Sewerage